1. Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask questions of those you are considering to hire for your wedding day. It's the littlest things that can make a difference in how much you'll spend and how much stress you can avoid but being completely INFORMED.
2. Shop around. Compare and research venues. Are you a golf-nut? Look at golf courses that are getting into the swing of things by making use of their spaces to host indoor/outdoor weddings. Like wine? Wineries can be gorgeous settings that are big enough to handle 100+ guests. Align with what you and your bride-to-be love and then match to the venue to it. Old barns, bed and breakfasts, arboretums, camps.
3. Be available. To take the stress off your bride-to-be, answer questions and return calls and plan a time when you can get to together with your fiance to review new 'news'.
4. Make the Officiant feel 'welcome' on the day-of by introducing her/him to your family, the bridal party. It can make all the difference.
5. Realize that there are two of you going through this day. Use each other to stay calm, smile a lot, keep it light and fun.
Serving Berks, Montgomery & Lehigh Counties of Pennsylvania
Ordained Wedding Officiant Paula Mari Tepedino
Ordained Non-denominational Wedding Officiant in Berks, Montgomery & Lehigh Counties